Re: [OM] Need Tripod and Head advice

Subject: Re: [OM] Need Tripod and Head advice
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 21:09:32 -0700
A good industrial plastics distributor should have nylon or delrin bar
stock... in this area there's Tap Plastic, but the Yellow Pages should turn
up something. For one piece, I'd look around for a shop that does
fabrication and see if you can paw through their scraps bin. You should be
able to find a cut-off end for free...
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...