Re: [OM] Calibrating the OM4 diopter for glasses/eye fatigue?

Subject: Re: [OM] Calibrating the OM4 diopter for glasses/eye fatigue?
From: "Jim Hinken" <jim.hinken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 21:36:37 -0700
Coming out of lurk mode....  I find it much easier and more comfortable to
use  my OM4T with the diopter correction adjusted without my glasses
(progressives).  I have Olympus eyepiece 2 with the closest diopter
correction on my OM1 and OM2 so I can  use them without my glasses too.
Whether or not this will work for you depends on the amount of correction
you require.

Jim