Re: Re: [OM] Calibrating the OM4 diopter for glasses/eye fatigue?

Subject: Re: Re: [OM] Calibrating the OM4 diopter for glasses/eye fatigue?
From: lamadoo@xxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 23:06:18 -0400
Final answers:  To set the diopter, I'd count the clicks from one stop to the
other, then center it.  Adjust as needed from there.

And yes, I'd rather have non-progressive eyeglasses for shooting but that sure
is expensive!  (I don't think "single correction" is the right phrase.  I think
that means a prescription "without correction for astigmatism".)

Lama