Re: Re: [OM] Need Tripod and Head advice

Subject: Re: Re: [OM] Need Tripod and Head advice
From: lamadoo@xxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 22:10:59 -0400
Thanks, everyone.  I can't reach the "dismount" pin on some lenses when the
camera is on the 3047's hex plate so I added a thick washer above the plate.
If I could buy nylon bar stock at the hardware store, I could have a short
ridge along the back to keep the camera from spinning.  Don't model railroad
store sell that stuff?

Lama, thinking "out loud" I guess