Re: [OM] OT: TVs

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: TVs
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2022 12:57:12 +0800
The soap opera feeling may be caused "frame creation" feature of the TV, which turn 23.976fps source to 59.94 (60)fps. You can turn it off in the TV setup when watching movies.

I don't know much about the Grimm you used to watch, if it was DVD or recorded TV show then it should be 59.94fps. The soap opera feeling might be due to other reasons.

I have seen somewhere that Sony even have clarity setting, this should be turn off too.

C.H.Ling