Re: [OM] OT: TVs

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: TVs
From: "tOM Trottier" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 03:26:06 -0400
I've had a Sony 55" HDR 120hz all to myself for 7
years and sit 5 feet in front. It's large enough for
me. For a couple sitting further away, go larger.
You'll enjoy the better colour and detail.
For a detailed look at buying a TV, see
https://www.rtings.com/tv
120hz is important for 24fps movies to avoid
flicker.
Chroma 4:4:4 is important for sharp text
etc.

On  Friday, August 12, 2022 at 14:51(ET)re:
        Re: [OM] OT: TVs …
        Peter Klein
<olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>said

--
"Work to eat, eat to live, live to bike, bike to work." --
Naomi
Bloom
oIf at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope
for
it._ " Albert Einstein
                         '
  _~o
 _-\<,_
(_)/ (_)
Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades._"Eddy Merckx.
  tOM Trottier +1 613 860-6633 Skype:Abacurial
  http://www.facebook.com/tOM.trottier
  https://twitter.com/tOM_Trottier
  http://Information.Architecture.Abacurial.com