Re: [OM] OT: TVs

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: TVs
From: Mike Bloor <admin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 18:35:09 +0100
Wayne,

Take a look at https://www.sony.co.uk/electronics/support/articles/00126919 "Our definitive guide to the perfect TV picture settings"

It's written by staff at Sony in Pencoed, Wales, which amongst other things is the repair centre for Sony TVs in Europe. These people know what they are talking about, which is a refreshing experience after dealing with Sony's regular TV consumer support for Europe (based in Egypt).

If only these TVs came with a proper manual, there might be a lot fewer frustrated owners.

Mike

Thanks, I think this can help. This TV has a lot of feature that try to enhance the video. I started turning knobs down and it is improving. I may never get over the soap opera feeling though.

WayneS