Re: [OM] OT: TVs

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: TVs
From: Mike Lazzari via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2022 21:13:55 -0700
Cc: Mike Lazzari <watershed1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
A Samsung 42" HD replaced our old monster Toshiba 3...something" CRT about 10 yrs ago. Picture wasn't the issue. It just didn't have the connections for the newer stuff. I have no plans to replace the Samsung any time soon. The size is perfectly adequate at our viewing distance. Sound runs through the AV amp.  It fits in the cabinet I made that recesses into the wall and has flipper doors so we don't have to look at it. TV and stereo stuff uses the dead space in the corner of the kitchen on the other side of the wall.