[OM] Tamron lens quality ?

Subject: [OM] Tamron lens quality ?
From: christian <fischerchristian@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 20:26:16 +0200
Hello,

As you are sharing about Adaptall I remember
I have to "find" lenses for my recent N*kon fm*3a
(I will wait pretty long to buy digital cameras if only
films are available during this time...).
But your digital experiences are very interesting and
please dont split the ml.

So I thought about Tamron adaptall lenses because
I could also use them on my Om1n (OM content)
and because n*kon lenses dont seem to be as good
as zuikos (not right ? ).
So Tamron could be an alternative.

I have no 90mm macro in OM mount nor any wider
than 21mm so I searched in the OM ml archives
but I have not found definitive comparative tests :
90mm seems good ... but.

If someone would share his experience about
90mm, 17mm and 24mm ? Thank you for that.

I do not contribute very much but you are my first
information source and I thank you all.
My second is the french magazine Chasseur d'images.
And I will right now read the october issue.

Christian