[OM] Re: Tamron lens quality ?

Subject: [OM] Re: Tamron lens quality ?
From: "Bob Docherty" <lostkase@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 17:09:15 -0400
Hello Christian!
 I have the Tamron 90mm 2.5 49mm filter thread also. I posted this picture
awhile ago. It was taken with the Tamron 90.
http://www.bellsouthpwp.net/l/o/lostkase/cattail.jpg shot on Velvia. I
really like this lens. I have a vivitar 24mm F2.0 which I also like.which I
took this picture with.
http://www.bellsouthpwp.net/l/o/lostkase/lake.jpg
 I also picked up a sigm 24mm from a list member which is very highly rated
on Photodo. I'm awaiting a film scanner I recently won at the auction money
pit and will scan some pics I took last weekend if you're interested. I KNOW
that I now NEED a Zuiko 24mm and will no doubt succumb to the impulse as
always.

Bob