[OM] Re: Adaptall mount and reset buttton (Re: about a lens)

Subject: [OM] Re: Adaptall mount and reset buttton (Re: about a lens)
From: James Royall <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 09:31:20 +0100
I just took a look at my "for Olympus OM" early mount and it has one
screw placed asymmetrically, but not the right one, which is probably
true of the early OL mounts which show the problem. So it may be that
the only way to be really sure is to look and see if a screw will 'run
over' the reset button by holding the mount up to the camera body.

James