[OM] Re: Tamron lens quality ?NOW Oly made Vivitar Lenses

Subject: [OM] Re: Tamron lens quality ?NOW Oly made Vivitar Lenses
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 13:46:32 -0700
Yeah, I know all that. You still haven't answered the question Daniel
asked in a post you replied to with the predecessor to this one and
which I seconded:

"So, this has been bugging me for a while since I first saw the list of
Vivitar manufacturers included Oly. Does anybody know what lenses were
actually made by Oly for Vivitar?"

Anybody know??

Moose