[OM] Perspective Control lens/ off to the US

Subject: [OM] Perspective Control lens/ off to the US
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 18:14:21 -0300
Someone mentioned the 30mm/2.8 Perspective Control lens made by Schneider
for Olympus OM here a while back. I found the distributor for Canada, and
asked them if they were available and at what price. Well they are
available,  at a list price of $3399 Cdn., plus the Olympus mount at the
list price of $253. So I guess I'll have to put up with converging lines for
awhile.

Tomorrow I'm off to Maine, US, to Baxter Park, for 4 days. Hopefully the
weather and the moose are cooperative, and the leaves are turned a bit more
than they are here on the coast. They won't be at their peak here for
another week I'd guess, but since Baxter Park is about 3 hours away, inland
from the coast, and a bit higher elevation, I'm hoping they are ahead of us
about that week. I'll be taking a couple OM's, some primes - 17, 28, 35, 50,
90macro, 100, 135, and 200mm, some E100VS, some Fuji Superia, a 35RC or two,
the C5050, tripod, and still debating about the Yash*ca 124G. It may sound
like a bit much, but this is almost all a photography trip for me, something
I very rarely do.

Wayne