[OM] Re: Adaptall mount and reset buttton (Re: about a lens)

Subject: [OM] Re: Adaptall mount and reset buttton (Re: about a lens)
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 09:36:09 +0100
Or look here http://olympus.dementia.org/Hardware/PDFs/OMTamronMount.pdf

Piers

-----Original Message-----
From: olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of James Royall
Sent: 24 September 2004 09:31
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxx

I just took a look at my "for Olympus OM" early mount and it has one screw
placed asymmetrically, but not the right one, which is probably true of the
early OL mounts which show the problem. So it may be that the only way to be
really sure is to look and see if a screw will 'run over' the reset button
by holding the mount up to the camera body.

James