[OM] Re: Tamron lens quality ?

Subject: [OM] Re: Tamron lens quality ?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 16:52:04 EDT

In a message dated 9/24/2004 3:27:16 PM Central Standard Time,
fischerchristian@xxxxxxx writes:

If  someone would share his experience about
90mm, 17mm

I've owned both the 90mm f2.5 and the 17mm Tamron lenses.  You will  have no
disappointments with either.  I still have the 90mm f2.5 (older  version that
takes 49mm filters) and will keep it in my kit, finding that I  use it at
least as often as I use my Zuiko 90mm f2.  Try to find one  with the hood as
the
hoods are difficult to locate.  I've had no experience  with the 24mm Tamron
and might try to locate the Zuiko as I think they  can be had for a reasonable
price.  Bill Barber