[OM] Re: Tamron lens quality ?

Subject: [OM] Re: Tamron lens quality ?
From: christian <fischerchristian@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 06:56:09 +0200
Le Vendredi 24 Septembre 2004 22:52, vous avez écrit :

> I still have the 90mm f2.5 (older  version that takes 49mm filters)
> and will keep it in my kit, finding that I use it at least as often as I
> use my Zuiko 90mm f2.
> Try to find one  with the hood as the hoods are difficult to locate.
> Bill Barber

While surfing I found new hoods available for it ...
if there is not multiple versions of the lens !
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=productlist&A=details&Q=&sku=109806&is=REG

Thank you, Bill and all for sharing your experiences and pictures.
I think I will go for the 90mm and 17mm that will also fit the OM
mount and because I was not fan of overpriced N*kon lenses.

But N*kon anounces the F6 body !
And that is at least one good new information for film out of too
many bad.

Christian