[OM] FS: Tamron 90/2.5 was Tamron lens quality ?

Subject: [OM] FS: Tamron 90/2.5 was Tamron lens quality ?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 11:05:51 +0100
If anybody does conclude that the 90/2.5 is the way to go, know that after
much careful thought, I have decided to sell my 90/2.5 Model 52B - for
macro, I have the Zuiko 80 and 135 lenses, and for portrait I have the Zuiko
100/2.8 which is much more compact and lighter than the Tamron.

It was hard, because it is a great lens to use, bbut I have to slim down
somehow.  It comes with case, as well as the original lens hood (that Bill
mentioned, with case and box) and the 2x converter for 1:1 macro (that Moose
describes below) AND I can supply OM and N*kon mounts (the latter as a
special for Christian!).

The condition is pretty much excellent+ - optics and mechanics are
faultless, and the rubber focussing grip is spotless (no ingrained dirt
either).

Let me know if you are interested - I am looking for USD180/Euro150/GBP100
and Paypal (inc CC) is OK.

If anyone is interested in the extension tube, I have recently seen one for
sale new for GBP70 (USD125).  Don't all rush at once.

Piers