[OM] Re: Tamron 300/2.8 on ebay

Subject: [OM] Re: Tamron 300/2.8 on ebay
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 12:03:44 EDT

In a message dated 9/24/2004 9:40:59 AM Central Standard Time,
tOM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3344&item=3841049587

Currently  US $400, located in Canada, comes with olympus adapter, 2x and
1.4x  teleconverters

Hmm, lets see.  That would be a 600mm f2.8 manual lens equivalent on  the e-1
with out either teleconverter.  Cool!  The price is right and  I have one.
Good lens, irrespective of which camera body you attach it  to.  Someone has
its baby brother, the 180mm f2.5 listed with a starting  bid of $750 which is
insane.  Come to think of it, although it is a  favorite, I'd sell mine for
$750.  Bill Barber