[OM] Re: Tamron 300/2.8 on ebay

Subject: [OM] Re: Tamron 300/2.8 on ebay
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 14:55:16 EDT

In a message dated 9/24/2004 11:50:53 AM Central Standard Time,
hiwayman@xxxxxxx writes:

It's the  equivalent of a 600/2.8 AUTOMATIC lens on an OM-4 if you crop the
film down to  the size of that tiny little E-1 sensor.   Whoop-te-doo!

Yes, that is quite true as is the fact that most of us will one day cross
the Rubicon.  In the mean time, I'll enjoy the grass on this side, while  still
enjoying my OM kit.  The 300mm f2.8 Tamron SP is a really  nice lens, again,
irrespective of the capture box to which one has it  attached.  Bill Barber