[OM] Re: camera hoarding

Subject: [OM] Re: camera hoarding
From: Brent <brutherford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 14:52:43 +1000
:-)

At this point work colleagues are wondering why I'm laughing at my
computer!

Thanks for your advice everyone, I feel more comfortable in my oddness
now... and think that the lingerie method has all the hallmarks of a
win-win scenario...

I long for a time of life where I'll be able to slow down a bit.  Have
only been married a few years and I guess we're still finding that
balance - throw a 2 year old in the mix and a high pressure job, and
time on my own with my cameras seems like a pipe dream sometimes.

Brent

P.S. My dad had a whole room dedicated to an electric train set when I
was little!

On 22/07/2008, at 1:53 PM, Moose wrote:

Ian Manners wrote:
>> Does anybody else get in trouble from their partner for collecting
>> semi-functional cameras off *Bay... and then never having the time
>> to fix / use them?
>>
> Gee, I've got 7 OM bodies here now that I've got from eboyed on the
> cheap that I keep meaning to look at to :-)

Is that all?
> Seriously though, my wife is allowed to buy as much lingerie as she
> wants in exchange for me buying as much camera gear as I want,
> I think thats a fair trade :o)

One often has to strip down the cameras to get the best results, as
well.

Moose

List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx