[OM] Re: problem isp

Subject: [OM] Re: problem isp
From: Michael Collins <l43g20th@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 08:50:01 -0400
John,

I don't think it's the content of the e-mail message. The problem appears to
be that 'freesurf.fr' has the Verizon mail relay host
'vms173003pub.verizon.net[206.46.173.3]' on its spam list, and will not
accept e-mail sent through that server. Since this is not under your control
when you use Verizon's SMTP server, there's little you can do except use
another e-mail service in cases like this (especially given that the
"abuse..." address is not reachable). You might try sending a note to
Verizon's 'abuse@xxxxxxxxxxx', forwarding the reply message you got, but
don't count on anything happening in our lifetimes.

Michael