[OM] Re: camera hoarding

Subject: [OM] Re: camera hoarding
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 01:03:48 -0700
Brent wrote:
> :-)

> I long for a time of life where I'll be able to slow down a bit.  Have only
> been married a few years and I guess we're still finding that balance - throw
> a 2 year old in the mix and a high pressure job, and time on my own with my
> cameras seems like a pipe dream sometimes.

I advise living and enjoying the time of life you are in. Looking
forward to other things means missing living.

I'm certainly enjoying retirement and having the kids out on their own.
But I suspect part of the enjoyment is what came before. The hobbies and
projects will keep until, magically, time for them shows up. By then,
your interests may have changed - or not.
> Brent
>
> P.S. My dad had a whole room dedicated to an electric train set when I was
> little!

All the better! Let the wife know how much you have always looked
forward to the same thing. Start trying on engineers hats and coveralls.
Soon the cameras will be lookin' good. :-)

Moose