[OM] Re: problem isp

Subject: [OM] Re: problem isp
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 11:17:05 -0700
John Hermanson wrote:
> I tried the simplest "test", no signature, just my first name and it was
> still rejected.  Annoying.  Thanks for the suggestions though.

The list server simply won't accept anything from my ISP provider's
e-mail. At least it wouldn't - I haven't tried for ages.

Try setting up a free email account at Yahoo, GMail, Hotmail or any of
the other providers. You can dump it immediately after making contact,
if you wish.

As various corporate entities have swallowed and regurgitated bits or
all of each other and I have changed from cable to DSL, my ISP has
changed several times. My Yahoo primary general email address has stayed
the same through all that. Much simpler. No notices to my correspondents
of address changes.

Moose