[OM] Re: camera hoarding

Subject: [OM] Re: camera hoarding
From: "Ken Norton" <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 19:31:21 -0500
>Nope. but then, it's my money and time, not hers. She does some things
>with her time and money that I wouldn't, but I think that's her
>business, too. Since neither of us works at a regular, high hours, away
?from home job, we still have lots of time for those things we enjoy
>together.

Isn't that what "hobbies" are all about?  They aren't supposed to make
sense.

>I find something very satisfying about working on mechanical devices,
>especially when they get better as a result. Fortunately, I have very
>little work and life pressure to recover from.

Maybe someday.  For now, I'm still racing the rats.

>Does she have to? If so, Why? She should have things to do that you
>don't get. Maybe you should hint about how you need to find room for a
>big model railroad set-up? ;-)

Man, you hit upon another unfullfilled hobby/interest of mine.  I have a
large cardboard box of trainset stuff that keeps getting moved from one
house to the next....

>Odd is good, in my book. but if it helps, I'll bet there are even more
>camera boneyards owned by people on this list than have been admitted to.

Hmm.  But mine are truely boneyards of deceased bits of camera kit which I
killled.  Yes, I did FINALLY properly dispose of Sollie.

AG

ken@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.zone-10.com