[OM] Re: AVG

Subject: [OM] Re: AVG
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 20:43:36 -0300
Ooooppsss !!

http://www.grisoft.com/ww.support-app

Shall try this first, just to test reliability and just for fun too.

Thanks, Brian.

    1444:

    Repeated restart after AVG update <javascript: faqshow(1444,2);>

After a recent major program update, you may encounter a repeated
request for restart displayed by AVG. This situation occurs when some
AVG files can not be updated correctly. The easiest solution in this
case is running repair installation of your AVG:

   1. Open the Download <http://www.grisoft.com/ww.download?fht=59-1444>
      section of our website and click on the name of the product you
      are using.
   2. Click on Download AVG now (paid version).
   3. Choose to download the file to your computer (i.e. do not run it
      immediatelly) and select a target location, e.g. your Desktop.
   4. After the file is downloaded, please locate it and double-click on
      it to start the installation process.
   5. Proceed with the installation. When prompted, select Repair
      installation.
   6. Finish the installation procedure and restart your computer.

In case of any further problems, please contact our Technical Support
<http://www.grisoft.com/ww.support-technical-form-direct?fht=59-1444>.

*Was this FAQ helpful to you?*