[OM] Re: camera hoarding

Subject: [OM] Re: camera hoarding
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 07:30:19 +0200
Well, you are odd but in a harmless kind of way, and you should tell
your wife that compared to some other hobbies you might take up, this
is not very expensive (I assume you don't pay very much for those semi-
working cameras). Just threaten to take up high-end audio or golf--the
latter is a particularly effective threat, since not only is the
equipment expensive but you also have to spend a lot of time away from
home to indulge in it.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain