[OM] Re: camera hoarding

Subject: [OM] Re: camera hoarding
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 22:57:52 +0100
<snip>

Does anybody else get in trouble from their partner for collecting
semi-functional cameras off *Bay... and then never having the time to
fix / use them?

Got the comment last night "Another camera??? But none of the ones you
bought work anyway!"
</snip>

Exactly the same here, but substitute old obsolete Audio/Video gear for
Cameras.  She calls it "Jon's Museum of Sh*te".  DCC, MD, CED, LD,
BetaMax, and the funky PCM box that allowed digital recording on
BetaMax, LPs, Reel-to-Reel .... the list goes on.  As long as there's an
eb*y, there's a mug like me to buy old stuff that no-one else wants ;-)

This list just attracts people like us.  That's why I feel so at home
here amongst my fellow "collectors".

Jon