[OM] Re: canon 5d manual focus lenses which work well/poorly?

Subject: [OM] Re: canon 5d manual focus lenses which work well/poorly?
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 19:56:36 -0400
I don't know.. In low light I find it a breeze to use my MF 50mm f1.4 on
my DSLR as all features and automatic modes work with it (along with my
usual aperture priority, especially TAv where I can set shutter speed
for my comfort zone, and set specific aperture for close to wide open
for limited depth of field, and let the camera set the ISO without
thinking - a step above just autoISO). The only thing I don't get is
autofocus which I don't mind, though I get focus confirmation. Right now
I have a Vivitar series-1 90mm f2.5 macro which also is great to use,
but I'm looking to replace it with a Tokina AT-X 90mm f2.5 when I find
one. As I don't find any "haltingly"ness in using them, they don't get
forgotten.

Larry