[OM] Re: canon 5d manual focus lenses which work well/poorly?

Subject: [OM] Re: canon 5d manual focus lenses which work well/poorly?
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 08:07:14 -0700
That is why I think it is probably a mistake to choose a digital
camera based on whether you can haltingly use your old lenses. You
will either stop using them anyway or the level of use of the old
lenses will be so low as to be insignificant. Better to just start
with a clean evaluation of camera features and the lenses that are
made for it.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA