[OM] Re: EOS focus confirm adapter

Subject: [OM] Re: EOS focus confirm adapter
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 10:19:50 -0400
At 09:19 AM 6/15/2007, James King wrote:

> From my limited experiences (assuming it is
>actually accurate) the AF confirm is better and more sensitive than
>trying to focus with the 400ds standard screen.

But that's the rub.  The ones that I have tried aren't accurate with
either my 5D or 10D.  But, neither body is accurate when using the
focus confirm light/beep to manually focus Canon lenses either even
though they are very accurate when using AF with the same lenses.

Later,
Johnny

Johnny Johnson
Cleveland, GA