[OM] Re: canon 5d manual focus lenses which work well/poorly?

Subject: [OM] Re: canon 5d manual focus lenses which work well/poorly?
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 11:44:22 -0400
At 11:22 AM 6/15/2007, James King wrote:

>*double sigh*

>There is no way I can afford full frame if I have to replace all of my
>lenses.

Here's another suggestion James.  Just because I'm so negative
doesn't mean that everyone has the same experience. Go to the
Alternative Digital forum on the Fred Miranda web site
<http://www.fredmiranda.com/> and ask a few questions.  The folks
there will give you all the skinny on how good manual focus lenses
work on Canon bodies and tell you that the focus confirm adapters are
the cat's meow.

Later,
Johnny

Johnny Johnson