[OM] Re: Don't cry, just do it! [was Velvia 50 replacement]

Subject: [OM] Re: Don't cry, just do it! [was Velvia 50 replacement]
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 08:46:16 -0700 (PDT)
> ufraw and dcraw both support the e1. take a look at the
> advanced options of dcraw, it's the best thing since slice bread
> invention.

I run into serious issues with the dcraw converter with E-1 files
with saturated yellows and oranges.  I get a "screen" pattern.  Not
cool.

> I was a staunch Linux, open source advocate in the past.  I
> lightened up
> after I realized I was acting like a crazed religious fanatic, not
> seeing the many shades of grey, only black and white.

Eventually all of us will be assimulated by Micr*soft.

Today's "progressive" with no change in position will become
tomorrow's "conservative".

AG

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html