[OM] Re: Don't cry, just do it! [was Velvia 50 replacement]

Subject: [OM] Re: Don't cry, just do it! [was Velvia 50 replacement]
From: "Michael Wong" <mialop@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 12:11:44 +0800
Moose,
Pls forgive me I'm not a clever man. Would you please describe more?
1) Where may I buy a hardware of IT8 target? I'm worry that if I D/L
IT8 target from internet & print out, there maybe a chance that the
color is shift.
2) Is there the profile of different films to download?
3) Do I calibrate my monitor by IT8 target & apply the monitor profile
in Nikon Scan? I have calibrated my monitor with Spyder 2 Pro, is it
conflicted?

Thanks.

--
Michael