[OM] Re: Don't cry, just do it! [was Velvia 50 replacement]

Subject: [OM] Re: Don't cry, just do it! [was Velvia 50 replacement]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 02:56:52 -0700
Michael Wong wrote:
> Moose,
> Would you please send me your profile of Portra 160NC off the list?
> I'd like to try & find the difference from scaned by Nikon Scan.

Here it is. I almost always use the one shot in sun. It is possible to
use the one shot in shade to make a shot taken in shade appear to have
been shot in sun.
> Btw, how do I save your profile in VueScan? Thanks.
I describe that in my public reply to your questions about VueScan.

Moose

-- Type: application/octet-stream
-- File: Port160NCshade.icc

-- Type: application/octet-stream