[OM] Re: [OT] Intel Mac users only -- mac and pc the lines just got tota

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Intel Mac users only -- mac and pc the lines just got totally blurred -new parallels
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 08:47:05 -0500
swisspace wrote:
> I agree, its probably the biggest change in computing use I have
> witnessed in 25 years.
>
>> Almost total platform transparency.  Parallels rocks.

The sad thing is, the other hardcore Windows guys in my IT department
still refuse to admit it's cool.  To them, it's still just one of those
"stupid toy Macs", even though I've shown them that I can run any OS I
want on ONE PC.

Oh, well.

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon