[OM] [OT] Intel Mac users only -- mac and pc the lines just got totally

Subject: [OM] [OT] Intel Mac users only -- mac and pc the lines just got totally blurred -new parallels
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 15:02:56 +0200
Heads up for intel  mac users.

I installed the new version of parallels, the killer feature for me was
the directx support, now I can run ALL my windows software in the
virtual machine (I have some cad stuff) with no need to boot into
windows via bootcamp. I believe you can run games but I have yet to try
it but floorplan which requires directx now works.

so no longer can you say just for windows or mac - got an intel mac, do
both ;-)

related content I want to use rawshooter and qimage now and again.

IanW