Re: [OM] aaaaaaah, I'm soooooo weak!!!!!

Subject: Re: [OM] aaaaaaah, I'm soooooo weak!!!!!
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 09:49:31 +0800
Very good information, thanks! My Athlon 1.4G is claimed to run faster
than the 1.7G P4 by over 20 0n almost all benchmark (over 15!) I'm
not 100% trust benchmark but with that many different type of
benchmarks for "Office", "Video", "3D-Graphics"... I think it should
not be far away from truth.

If a Mac G4 run twice the speed of PC that means my Athlon 1.4G is
still faster than the G4 even in Photoshop ;-) What about the price of
a G4 867MHz? My PC cost less than $600 without monitor.

C.H.Ling