Re: [OM] aaaaaaah, I'm soooooo weak!!!!!

Subject: Re: [OM] aaaaaaah, I'm soooooo weak!!!!!
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 19:45:38 +0800
The mother board is from Magic-pro with VIA chip set:

 http://www.magic-pro.com/product/7vipdr.htm.

In general the most expensive mother board here (not the dual CPU one or
something very special) is around $50 higher than mine (mine cost ~$120), so
the price different is not really big. the motherboard I'm using is not a
famous brand but tested by many magazines to be one of the best performance.
Actually, I don't think the performance different between motherboard is
very big (>5%) if they have similar feature like RAM type support (the
133MHz SDRAM of course will be much slower than 266MHz DDR RAM).

C.H.Ling