Re: [OM] aaaaaaah, I'm soooooo weak!!!!!

Subject: Re: [OM] aaaaaaah, I'm soooooo weak!!!!!
From: Bill Stanke <bstanke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 08:35:55 -0700
Henrik,

<speaking gently, since English is probably not your native tongue>
I believe the word you meant to use was expandable, not expendable!  It
changes your whole post.

I would recommend a Dell 8100 (8200?) Dimension, with the biggest
monitor and most RAM you can afford. Don't even consider Windows ME!
Windows NT or Windows 2000 would be the way to go. I would agree with a

I owned a Mac Plus many years ago, and loved it, but think PCs have a
better price/performance ratio.

Bill Stanke

P.S.  "They Were Expendable" was a great movie!