Re: [OM] aaaaaaah, I'm soooooo weak!!!!!

Subject: Re: [OM] aaaaaaah, I'm soooooo weak!!!!!
From: Henrik Dahl <hdahl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 20:18:08 +0200
Hello All ...
   I'm fairly sure that Bill Barber - NSURIT@xxxxxxx - was looking for
computer advice, NOT a Mac versus PC flame war.
   Many mail lists have rules against discussing religion or politics;
and to my mind religion and politics are the same thing.  Comparisons
between the PC and Mac quickly degenerate into the same type of flame
exchange making it virtually impossible to form a rational decision
about which to purchase.  Owning a Mac or a PC is NOT a religion!
   Please stop the emotional B.S. and give Mr. Barber what he asked
the list for ... computer advice.

That's exactly what I'm doing, telling him to buy a Mac!

Seriously, this is not a flamewar at all. Me, Mr Ling, Mr Barker and a few others are just fussing for the fun of it. OK, it's OT, but you can use a computer (expendable or not) for creating pictures, so the subject is not way off. We just finished a "list rule" war that ended with several beloved members of the list unsubscribing. Let's not start another, please...

Henrik Dahl