Re: [OM] camera plating

Subject: Re: [OM] camera plating
From: "Jim Caldwell" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 00:17:16 -0500
I think it's like "chrome" chrome.... only black :>)

Jim Caldwell
Videomakers - we invite you to check out http://www.Specialty-Media.com
Join our Video discussion group!   also -  DC30 and Premiere Tips and Tricks
For your PC hardware and software needs -  check us at
http://www.handtech.com/specialtymedia