Re: [OM] om-2n..should I get one

Subject: Re: [OM] om-2n..should I get one
From: "John Palmer" <john.palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 22:13:07 -0000
John G says

> FWIW I will gladly pay that (about 17 UKP) for the cameras to
receive
> John's expertise.

and Mike B asks
> So do I assume there are no UK sources to match John's TLC?

I've had various bits serviced by Luton Camera repairs and been
pleased with their work. They have a small branch in Bristol (in an
"interesting" part of town) where they do most stuff, but the monster
Zuikos had to be sent to Luton.

They were extremely helpful with a 35RC with a dead meter - replaced
the cell with a used one and hardly charged for it. Any standard work
will be on the Oly standard tariff.

John