Re: [OM] New OM Book in Japan

Subject: Re: [OM] New OM Book in Japan
From: "k.matsumoto" <GHA02260@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 12:39:12 +0900
> For those who may wish to purchase this book, I sent an inquiry
> e-mail to the publisher to ask whether their online shopping
> section accepts orders from abroad.  If they do, then you may feel
> free to place an order.  So far, I'm waiting for their reply.

I just recieved a reply from Ei-Publishing.  They say, "We are
willing to sell books abroad, but unfortunately our own online
shopping system cannot accept orders from foreign countries." :-(((

However, they recommended other online stores.  They say the book is
available from all below:

http://www.amazon.co.jp
http://www.jp.bol.com
http://shopping.yahoo.co.jp/books
http://bookweb.kinokuniya.co.jp/index.cgi

These are all Japanese sites but Amazon, BOL, and Yahoo are
worldwide as you know, so maybe you can place an order with the ISBN
number of the book.  I'll give the info again:

Manual Camera Series 7 "OLYMPUS no-subete" (All about OLYMPUS)
Ei-mook #316
A4 size 152 pages 1500 yen (12.9 USD) + tax
ISBN4-87099-428-3
Ei Publishing Co. Ltd.

If you still can't order the book, feel free to contact me off list.

kazuya matsumoto
GHA02260@xxxxxxxxxxx