[OM] New OM Book in Japan

Subject: [OM] New OM Book in Japan
From: "k.matsumoto" <GHA02260@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 12:45:47 +0900
Hi all,

A brand new OM 'mook' (magazine-like book) has been published in
Japan recently.  AFAIK the last time this kind of book came out was
about 8 or 10 years ago, so this was quite a happy news for the OM
fans in Japan.

As a matter of course it's all Japanese. I don't think this would be
translated into any foreign language and I cannot volunteer to scan
or translate the whole book, but I still recommend you to take a
look at it if you have a chance.  It's a beautiful book with lots of
pictures.  It shall be available at any large book store or camera
store in Japan.

Manual Camera Series 7 "OLYMPUS no-subete" (All about OLYMPUS)
Ei-mook #316
A4 size 152 pages 1500 yen (12.9 USD) + tax
ISBN4-87099-428-3
Ei Publishing Co. Ltd.
http://www.ei-publishing.co.jp/frameset.html
(maybe impossible to reach the book's info page unless you can read
and type Japanese)

If I have time I may be able to translate and post some topics.  So
far, I found some comments left by Mr. Maitani.

kazuya matsumoto