Re: [OM] camera plating

Subject: Re: [OM] camera plating
From: "Jim Caldwell" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 22:27:15 -0500
Thanks, I'll give them a look over.  I take it that no one here has every
had a camera - or parts of a camera - replated?  I'm now wondering if it's
even worth the effort!

Jim Caldwell
Videomakers - we invite you to check out http://www.Specialty-Media.com
Join our Video discussion group!   also -  DC30 and Premiere Tips and Tricks
For your PC hardware and software needs -  check us at
http://www.handtech.com/specialtymedia