[OM] Warm Fuzzies

Subject: [OM] Warm Fuzzies
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2022 13:17:41 -0700
Over the year of my falling into vintage and LenBaby lenses, I got away from my love of my first LB, the Soft Focus optic. Part distraction and part the fussiness of the Waterhouse stops. It's a very clever and effective system, but the fussiness seems to get in the way of the way I like to work.

Now, with the Soft Focus II, with diaphragm for aperture control added to the Waterhouse system for specialty soft filters and bokeh makers, I'm having fun with the basic lens characteristics again. More fun, really, as I can quickly shoot 3-4 different apertures and choose and/or mix in post, if I like. <http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Home/LBSoftFocusII>

Mostly warm, from late afternoon or tungsten light. Perhaps not to everyone's taste, but I had fun taking them and processing them and am still enjoying them.

Warm Fuzzy Moose