Re: [OM] Not so Fuzzy

Subject: Re: [OM] Not so Fuzzy
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2022 21:29:25 -0700
On 8/21/2022 8:27 AM, Wayne Shumaker wrote:
At 8/20/2022 09:00 PM, Moose wrote:
Caught a hummingbird working the last Buddleia flowers.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Olympus_List/Posts&image=_8161299fp.jpg>

And
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Olympus_List/Posts&image=_8161259croofm.jpg>

OM-1, Bird Focus Mode, ProCap, 100-400 is a pretty potent combo.

Now we just need a Flutterby Focus Mode.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Olympus_List/Posts&image=_8171474croofm.jpg>

ProCap caught this one taking off, but it went OoF. Didn't have Tracking on.
Don't need it for birds, with their special AF Mode. Details, details.

Caught Flying Moose
Very nice. The OM-1 seems to be supplying you with more fun than the fuzzies.

Must be projection. I've been having about equal fun with each. Each has its
own challenges and rewards.

Now, we leave for Brooklyn and six weeks on the East Coast three weeks from
yesterday.. What goes in the kit?

Last big travel year, 2019, we were away, one place or the other, for 91 days. Only one kind of battery for all cameras; one excellent fast charger. This year, at least three different types of battery, maybe four. The logistics of charging batteries, hearing devices, computer, phone, toothbrush, and ? will be challenging. 🙁

Rumination Moose