Re: [OM] Yellow Flowers [was The enduring appeal of GAS and What is this

Subject: Re: [OM] Yellow Flowers [was The enduring appeal of GAS and What is this beastie?]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 00:18:49 -0700
On 6/28/2022 8:13 PM, DZDub wrote:
On Tue, Jun 28, 2022 at 6:28 PM Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 6/28/2022 12:48 PM, DZDub wrote:
  . . .
I'm knocking wood as I mention it, but I should receive a mZ 100-400 from
Japan yet this week.
Big, heavy, clumsy, indispensable.

Enjoy!

I'm sure we'll have more
I'm trying to eschew seconds . . .

I assume this means you're on a diet. ;^)

A diet of words. 😮

On my card, I should probably add Word Player to Poet, Mystic, Shaman and Dream
Worker.
Oh, yeah, I make photos, too.

Rarely do I hit send before I mean to, but I did in this instance but was
so close to the actual end of my thought, I let it go.

To my entertainment. 😁

I meant to say I'm
sure we'll have more to talk about because, you know, if I don't like the
lens, you'll be the first to know. :)

I feel privileged!

Seriously, I think I'll get on with it.  As for "clumsy" -- that can't
really be a descriptor of an inanimate object, can it?  Where are the
language police these days?

Ah, well, I can be more precise. I find the PL 100-400, more ergonomically pleasing than the Oly. I have enjoyed using it. So far, I put up with the Oly for the sake of the photos.

Moose D'Opinion