Re: [OM] Yellow Flowers [was The enduring appeal of GAS and What is this

Subject: Re: [OM] Yellow Flowers [was The enduring appeal of GAS and What is this beastie?]
From: DZDub <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2022 22:13:37 -0500
On Tue, Jun 28, 2022 at 6:28 PM Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 6/28/2022 12:48 PM, DZDub wrote:
> >  . . .
> > I'm knocking wood as I mention it, but I should receive a mZ 100-400 from
> > Japan yet this week.
>
> Big, heavy, clumsy, indispensable.
>
> Enjoy!
>
> > I'm sure we'll have more
>
> I'm trying to eschew seconds . . .

I assume this means you're on a diet. ;^)

Rarely do I hit send before I mean to, but I did in this instance but was
so close to the actual end of my thought, I let it go.  I meant to say I'm
sure we'll have more to talk about because, you know, if I don't like the
lens, you'll be the first to know. :)

Seriously, I think I'll get on with it.  As for "clumsy" -- that can't
really be a descriptor of an inanimate object, can it?  Where are the
language police these days?

Joel (have to change my handle to "mZDub")W.