Re: [OM] Yellow Flowers [was The enduring appeal of GAS and What is this

Subject: Re: [OM] Yellow Flowers [was The enduring appeal of GAS and What is this beastie?]
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 21:53:07 -0800
Shady Moose wrote:
> I'm a -2/3 guy, in outdoor daylight.

Then my shadows suffer too much. It's usually a pretty tight balancing
act with the Olympus cameras.

> Is here an echo in here?

Usually set to 1/4 beat, with the reverb set to 1 beat. Depends on
which effects processor I'm using and the music genre. :)

> But, one must use SilkyPix. And pay for it, for Oly files. And work in a
> strange place, with my good hand tied behind my
> back. 😉

I'm almost exclusively using Lightroom. On the critical stuff I just
go all "karen" and bracket like crazy.

> Don't care, so won't ask.

Me neither. Cr@p cameras for Alaska. Friends don't let friends shoot
Canon up here.